If you like this post then please subscribe to my full RSS feed.
You can also click here to subscribe by email. Thanks for visiting! Darran.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

ouch

I got my left wisdom teeth out yesterday. YUCK.

That's about all the news i have. I won't be skiing for a few days and I don't have work till Friday, so I'm just relaxing!

I've closed up on my own about 3 times now, twice with Zero Cash Difference! I even got practice with the Alarm! Saturday night when i armed the alarm, and closed the shop, I forgot i left the safe open. So i knew it took a while to fully alarm the shop, so i waited what seemed like for ages and then opened the door again. Straight away the alarm went off... so loud as well! It wasn't fun. I then had to turn it off and wait on the phone while an operator at the alarm company could take my call! Interesting night indeed!

That's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment